Doctor of Business Administration
A Doctorate degree in Business Administration (DBA) is the highest level of academic degree available for ambitious and dedicated professionals. MMU offers the DBA program that provides professionals and executives with advanced tools and research skills needed for strategic planning and decision making. Graduating from MMU with DBA program demonstrates the highest level of commitment to continual learning, leadership excellence and professional development. Through MMU-DBA qualification, candidate can not only enhance the skills and knowledge that make significant contribution to the corporate world, but also to become professionals in higher education sector. This program is offered by the Faculty of Management and designed in such a way that facilitates the transition towards a new career by developing a comprehensive understanding of business discipline and essential research methods. The program offers a mixed mode programme with a combination of coursework and DBA dissertation that emphasizes industry-based research. The program is 83-credit hours designed for individuals who wish to pursue graduate study either on a part-time or full-time basis.
- A Master’s degree (Level 7, MQF) in related fields as accepted by the HEP Senate; OR
- A Master’s degree (Level 7, MQF) in non-related fields as accepted by the HEP Senate, subject to having relevant working experience and rigorous internal assessment; OR
- A Master’s degree (Level 7, MQF) in non-related fields as accepted by the HEP Senate and without relevant working experience, subject to passing pre-requisite courses; OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s degree (Level 7, MQF) in the field or related fields recognised by the Government of Malaysia.
English Entry Requirement
• Minimum IELTS overall band score of 6.0 or its equivalent*
• *The equivalency table is as below:
|Pearson Test of English
|Cambridge English Qualifications and Test
• In addition to the above, any other qualification which is of equivalent level as determined by the Senate of the University.
• The English language requirement is waived for the candidates who are natives of and/or have completed their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from countries that use English as the medium of instruction as well as the first language.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.